Welcome to Tullahoma!
Updated for Wednesday, June 22nd:
In accordance with the guidance set forth in the governor’s exercise facility guidelines, the D.W. Wilson Community Center will continue operation under the following criteria:
D.W. Wilson Community Center is open for use of the Weight Room, Indoor Pool for Lap Swim, Self Guided Deep Water Exercise, Water Walking, Fitness Classes, and Pickleball. Hours of operation are listed in the text below.
Observe social distancing guidelines at all times, and wash your hands when entering and leaving the building.
Patrons will be pre-screened for entry. If you are not feeling well, stay home! Patrons over the age of 65 or those who have chronic medical conditions—take extra precaution or refrain from use of the facility at this time.
Leave valuables and extra belongings in your vehicle. Only bring in what you need and plan accordingly.
Bring your own water! Public water fountains will not be accessible at this time. The bottle filler will be operational for refills, if needed.
Face coverings and masks are recommended at all times, except the act of swimming. Do not wear a mask in the water.
Bring your own equipment if you have it available to reduce common contact surfaces.
Indoor Pool Lap Swim Hours:
Monday to Friday: 6am to 9:50am, 12:10pm to 2pm
Monday to Thursday: 6pm to 6:45pm.
Saturday: 9am to 2pm
Sunday:12pm to 2pm
• No lane sharing. One swimmer per lane.
• Eight swimmers (6 in the water, 2 waiting) will be allowed in the building at a time. Once a capacity of eight is reached, all others may wait in outside until a lane opens. First come, first served. Wait lists will not be used; you must be present to enter.
Self Guided Deep Water Exercise:10am to 12pm, Monday to Friday.
Self-guided Water Walking: 11am to 12pm, Monday to Friday.
Space is limited to ten participants for each activity.
Hours for the Weight Room will be from 6:00am to 7:00pm, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm on Saturday, and 12pm to 5pm on Sunday.
• Ten weight room patrons will be allowed in the building at a time. Once a capacity of ten is reached, all others may wait outside for the next available entry slot. First come, first served. Wait lists will not be used; you must be present to enter.
• Clean your machines and weights immediately after each use with cleaning materials provided.
• Only patrons 16 years of age and up will be admitted to the Weight Room.
Hours for Pickleball will be 12pm-3pm, Monday to Friday.
• Twenty Pickleball players will be allowed in the building at a time. Once a capacity of twenty is reached, all others may wait outside for the next available entry slot. First come, first served. Wait lists will not be used; you must be present to enter.
In accordance with the guidance set forth in the governor’s guidelines, Tullahoma Parks and Recreation will open park amenities under the following criteria:
• On Monday, June 1st, selected park restrooms will open with the following schedule:
Frazier McEwen Park Restroom 9am-7pm
Waggoner Park Main Restroom 10am-7pm (Little League Restroom will remain closed)
Jefferson Street Park Restroom 11am-7pm
• Park restrooms will be serviced every 2 hours.
Playgrounds: All playgrounds are open for use. Reminder: These surfaces are not sanitized regularly. Please wash hands and observe social distancing guidelines.
The Bark Park at Waggoner Park is open from sunrise to sunset.
Park Pavilions are open for use from sunrise to sunset. Rentals are available for groups of 50 people or less at D.W. Wilson Community Center in four hour blocks: 8am-12pm, 12pm-4pm and 4pm-8pm. Rental patrons have first priority to use a pavilion. Rental rates are available on this website under the Rtaes and Fees tab.
Athletic Field Use:
Athletic Fields are available for individual or small group non-contact sports and activities on a first come first served basis under the Governor’s Executive Order #38 and the Tennessee Pledge Guidelines on Non-Contact Sports.
League play, scheduled practice, and tournaments will require prior approval via the Athletic Field Use Application, proper event insurance, and an operation plan which addresses participant/spectator screening, social distancing, hand sanitizer/hand washing stations, restroom monitoring, and other elements of the Tennessee Pledge Guidelines on Non-Contact Sports. The Athletic Field Use Application and Field Rental fees are available on this website, under the Events, Programs, & Athletics tab at the top of this page.
* At this time, the June 22nd operational changes do not include: Basketball gym use, community garden, meeting rooms, fitness studio, café, birthday parties, C.D. Stamps Community Center, lobby and common area use, or any regularly scheduled programs.
To keep up with the latest information, check this website regularly, and with the City of Tullahoma at or our Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/tullahomaparks.
Tullahoma has a rich heritage in aerospace and aviation and is home to the world’s most advanced flight testing center in the world. As the medical and retail hub for five counties in the region, it offers the best in quality healthcare and abundant shopping and dining experiences. Attractions such as Jack Daniels, George Dickel, and the Beechcraft Heritage Museum are excellent places to visit, but making your home in a community with a top rated school system make it ideal to live. The arts and a commitment to greenspace with numerous parks and greenways make it a great place to enjoy living.
The mission of Tullahoma Parks and Recreation is to provide vibrant public spaces and inclusive programs, delivered with visionary leadership and caring staff, that engage the individual and strengthen the quality of life of our community. Come see what Tullahoma Parks has to offer by visiting our flagship community Center, D.W. Wilson Center, at 501 N. Collins Street.
Tullahoma Parks Wins the 2019 TRPA President's Award!
Friday, July 10th
reminder: Once a capacity of 300 is reached, admissions are closed for the day.
Hours of Operation:
Beginning Wednesday, June 24th - 11am to 4pm daily through July 28th
Beginning Saturday, August 1st, Splash Island will be open Saturday and Sunday only from 11am to 4pm through Labor Day.
Hours of operation may change at any time without notice.
Please check here regularly for changes.
Inquiries and Information
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call us at 931-455-1121.
501 North Collins St.
Tullahoma, TN 37388