Economic Development Corporation
- 7 am
- 1st Tuesday of every month
- Tullahoma City Annex
- Lynn Sebourn, Chairman
- David Bond, Vice Chairman
- Beverly Lee
- Rich Ellis
- Eugene London
- John McCord
- Daniel Berry, Board of Mayor and Aldermen Representative
The Tullahoma Area Economic Development Corporation (TAEDC) consists of seven members elected by the Tullahoma Board of Mayor and Aldermen. The board members also serve dual roles as Board Members for the Tullahoma Health, Education, and Housing Facility Board. The TAEDC has the authorization to do PILOTs and TIF agreements on behalf of the City of Tullahoma.
The Tullahoma Area Economic Development Corporation was established to help Tullahoma capture Economic Opportunities by:
- Creating an economic development organization with a strategic and focused approach to economic planning and development activities
- Establishing a framework for quality economic growth and development targeting particular segments
- Formulating and implementing programs to increase job opportunities
- Partnering with businesses as well as state and local agencies
Contact C. Thomas Robinson by email, CEcD, Executive Director TAEDC, for more information about economic development.
History & Mission
The Tullahoma Area Economic Development Corporation was created by the Board of Mayor and Alderman to drive economic development in the greater Tullahoma region by focusing on several core areas: aerospace and aviation, medical services and technology, retail, information technology, and entrepreneurship.
The Board and its Executive Director work closely with the Coffee County Industrial Development Board, the Tennessee Economic and Community Development Department, TVA, the Southern Middle Tennessee Entrepreneurship Center, and a host of other agencies to enhance economic development in Tullahoma.